-
April 9th, 2007, 08:18 PM
#1
Inactive Member
All I can say is that it was well worth the wait. I watched 'Who Would Have Thought' last night with a sense of speechlessness. I don't think I will ever again write the words 'it's the best thing he's ever done', because I think Darren's musical journey will continue, and he will continue to better himself along the way. This song had elements that were new, and the voice - the constant in all the music - lifted me to places I'd almost forgotten about in the last two years. A stunning return, with an animation that fitted beautifully and yet is noteworthy for its own gothic brilliance - it put me in mind of Linkin Park, though I can't put my finger on why. What a brilliant partnership it's turning out to be!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks